Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sing it son!!!

My last post must have been inspired, because the very next day (Monday) Markús and I went to the mall. We looked around, we shopped a bit and we sang a whole lot! -and when I say we sang I of course mean Markús sang! The Elmo song. But since Markús is still not using so many real words it was pretty much just the "lalalala" part. However, he knows that part really well!
He probably carried on for about 20 min as loud as his little voice could sing, wherever we went.I think the people in the grocery store got a little tired of him, but I didn't!!!



I love how free babies feel. There are no social barriers that say you can't sing at the top of your lungs in malls or that you can't say "Hi" to every single person that enters the bus. If they feel like singing they sing. If they feel like talking to people, or in Markús' place shamelessly flirting, they do that! 
What a wonderful age! :)

(Here is a link to the famous Elmo's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSYadh2xmcI)

And a little bonus video!
Markús has started to learn what zombies sound like! This was just a few days ago during dinner... Binni is very proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment